Friday, June 8, 2012

DIY Nail Art Tutorial: Back to School

Hey It's Back to School and I miss being a student. New bags, shoes, notebooks and other school supplies reminds me of being a student. This DIY Nail Art brings me back to my school days.


Materials Needed: 
Red, Blue & Black 2 Way Nail Art Pen
White Nail Polish
Top Coat



Above picture, one coating of White Nail Polish, 
and below I think it's 3rd coating to get the desired texture


Using the BLUE 2 way nail art pen a make a horizontal lines


Next using the RED 2 way nail art pen make a vertical line so it will look like a note pad
Put 3 dots using the BLACK 2 way nail art pen, to have the notebook effect

Create a 5 + 21 at Thumb, XO at index finger, 
A + at Middle Finger and Smiley Face at Ring Finger


Create a Heart Shape at Pinky Finger


This is my Back to School Nail ! Ready to touch the keyboard :)







No comments:

Post a Comment