Thursday, May 31, 2012

DIY Nail Art Tutorial: Blackberry Inspired

Another DIY Nail Art Tutorial from me. Its a Blackberry Inspired Theme. Hope you like it :)

This is what my Home Screen looks like


Materials Needed: 
- Green, Black & Clear Nail Polish
- Blue & White 2 Way Nail Art Pen-Brush
- Gray Nail Art Brush


Painted the nail black and on the index finger using the white nail art pen I make the Blackberry Logo


On the middle finger, using the blue 2 way nail art pen-brush, I make a square and filled in. Then using white nail art pen-brush I make small "f" and outlined the square.


On the ring finger, using white 2 way nail art pen-brush. I make square again and outlined it using blue 2 way nail art pen - brush and this time I make an envelope.


On the pinkie finger, I just make an arrow. And for the thumb, I make a globe.


This is it! It takes me a lot of time making this nail art. And glad I turns out nice :)




No comments:

Post a Comment